1. Collecting data and practices from the local contexts, institutions and communities of care
2. Organizing workshops on specific themes and topics, taught by the team teachers, according to contextual interests and local needs
3. Meetings to exchange our experiences in working with children and adults with special needs
4. Inviting guest teachers for special workshops and conference open to large public
5. Preparing presentations and illustrations of the ongoing processes
6. Collecting data and reports of all the activities for further evaluation and assessment.